Monday, July 12, 2010

Chataqua!

Chataqua is the weekend fair in Chewelah Washington. (there were two words in that sentence that I dare you not to get wrong)
We started by watching the parade go by. But before that, there was a small airplane show that buzzed right over us. I need a better camera it's never ready to take a picture until what I want to take a picture of passes by!
All these people are staring up at the planes, can you see them? Me neither.

We loved all the floats and the Shriners of course are always fun to watch.















After the parade, we went to see all of the things for sale in the stalls. Then we had to cool our feet off in the stream. But, we couldn't leave without having a mandatory funnel cake while we listened to the musical entertainment and of course, saving the best part for last.
THE RIDES!




No comments: