Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Lone Easter Egg

I just love Easter. There are jelly beans and chocolate bunnies and girls in pretty dresses. But most of all there are Cadbury cream eggs. LOTS of them! I love my Cadbury.
This year we didn't count the eggs Jason hid in the back yard, and in not doing that, we are left with not knowing how many eggs the kids should have had in their baskets.
Easter is over and decorations are down and my Cadbury eggs are all long gone, but,
in my backyard there is a bush. In that bush is one lone Easter egg.
I found it 3 days ago while puttering in the backyard, a place I often go to get out of the house, (I know I'm such a world traveler, I leave my house to go to the backyard.)
There is only a small Starburst in the egg. Chocolate would have disappeared when I found it. No, instead, I closed the egg and put it back where it was hiding daring myself not to say a word until someone finds it. I hate keeping a secret, especially one of my own, so by telling you I can get it off my chest. Now just to wait until that lucky person finds the lone Easter Egg.

(Do you see the little egg in the bush? Hint its green)

No comments: