Saturday, October 24, 2009

Our Witch Abbi

Our Witch costume. Did you guess it?



I had finished the costume the day after I posted about it. But between getting sick again, other jobs, rain, rain and more rain. I finally got Abbi in her costume to take pictures.



I was going to take Abbi up into the woods, thought that would be a great place for a witch, but then, we drove by the cemetery and it was all I needed... Perfect!



It was the mash... do the monster mash..the monster mash.. it was a graveyard bash!





Show me the back Abbi.



This is about the point where Abbi had had enough. Give me a good one or we're never leaving!



Awesome! Okay we can go.



I didn't need to say it twice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, I love it!!!

Jen said...

YAY! I was right! I totally guessed it! And you did a SMASHING BEWITCHING job!! Great Hat with the veil too!