I was looking for a skit on you tube to put on this post but it seems it was removed. DARN! it would have been perfect for this post.
ANYWAY, we took Abbi to see the doctor last Friday and got the all clear. No raspy shadows in her lungs, no problems with her heart, lots of air getting into her lungs, and most of all they took her off the drugs that were making her bounce off the wall. Prednizone, a steroid that drops your immune system and makes you susceptible to diseases. So ya, you take this drug and then go to public elementary school, no thanks! Back to school this week and she couldn't have been more happy about it! Me too. Keeping up on her school work at home was unbearable. I defiantly could not do homeschooling. It would drive me nuts!
2 comments:
Good to hear she's OK! Amen on the home schooling. My kids would eat me alive!!!
I remember hearing a talk at church once and someone commented on the state of the earth previous to the second coming and how we wont want out children to leave the safety of our homes so we should study up and be well read and able to teach and increase our children's knowledge from home...yeah...right....maybe in a perfect world....I have a hard enough time trying to explain multiplication tables and 5th grade spelling for 3 pages of homework every night - heck if I'm gonna try to homeschool my child, I'd end up on the 6-o-clock news for locking him in a closet or taping his mouth with duct tape or some such other horror parents threaten their misbehaving children with! Glad to hear Abbi is better!
Post a Comment