

On Tuesday, 17th the girls and I made a nice lunch to eat outside. Just for funzies. While we were out side (in Renton) we hear this ginormous blast I stood up to see where the mushroom cloud was because it was LOUD! but just a few seconds later there was another loud boom. I knew something was going on but didn't understand it. it was really worrying. Thanks to the internet it was quickly discovered it was two jet fighters coming to rescue the President from a little plane heading to Seattle from Lake Chelan. It was loud because the jets broke the sound barrier getting here from Portland. What was more amazing is the painter, painting the house next door who did not stop paint just to look up. wondered if he was listening to music so loud he couldn't hear it, but that would surprise me since you could feel the boom, it shook the telephone wires as well. Maybe he was just a hard worker.
8/18
A HOT DAY SPENT AT THE POOL WITH COUSINS!




No comments:
Post a Comment