Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vacation!

(8/24)
We were invited to go with our cousins to the Seattle Science Center. Always a fun place to hang out for the day. We did our best to shove as much as we could in one afternoon. I think we did great! I know I had fun & so did Abbi!
Getting ready to walk the tight rope.

(disclaimer: yes, I took a picture of someone else's kid because as I was getting ready to take a picture of mine, the batteries died. By the time I had new ones in Abbi's turn was over, I was not going to wait for her to stand in line for another photo op.)

Yes ladies and gentlemen, this young lady can squeeze herself into this tiny box!


A skull from a unicorn and a x-ray of a sword swallower.


The bathroom was very entertaining.
And informative.

a small tidepool
Naked Mole Rats kept the girls entertained for quiet a while. Abbi kept calling them Rufus.
Messin' with the galaxy
waiting to play in the space shuttle

The Butterfly house, Always hope to have one land on me or Abbi, never happens.

Thanks to Bailey, Ella, Stephanie, and Avery for the invitation. We had a BLAST!

No comments: