Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Puyallup Fair

Abbi was 3 the last time we went to the Puyallup Fair. I have never spent the whole day at the fair either. Yesterday was a first, in two ways. One we did just that, spent the whole day enjoying ourselves at the fair, and two, Abbi went to her first concert,
Selena Gomez



We saw every animal we could...

Rode as many rides and ate all the fair food our pocket book and stomachs could handle...

enjoyed all the shows... loved people watching the most..

Then, of course, Selena...
Jason, taking a moment to post on Facebook ...
I have never experienced a worse concert ear in my whole life. It wasn't because of the loud music. It was the thousands of pre-teen girls screeching at unholy decibels! But still fun!

I know your not supposed to record at a concert, so I went around the rules and didn't record her, just the noise she induced. want to hear what I heard for an hour and a half? Push the play button... I dare ya!

No comments: