All week we had this view out our back door. Well, at least when it wasn't foggy. We were in Pacific City, Oregon, between Tillamook and Lincoln City. It was a wonderful week with friends. Ya you Jen and your family!
lets go back - pu leeze - please....PLEASE!!!! I notice you did NOT post that - ahem - rather interesting picture of Jason - hahahha....btw - missing a sanddollar? mom has it - we need to get it to you if it's the one you found - which I think it is
3 comments:
My sister was just there! She brought me squeeky cheese from tillamook. Heaven! Looks like you had a great trip!
lets go back - pu leeze - please....PLEASE!!!! I notice you did NOT post that - ahem - rather interesting picture of Jason - hahahha....btw - missing a sanddollar? mom has it - we need to get it to you if it's the one you found - which I think it is
wow looks like a lot of fun... abby is looking all grown up....i really like the mommy daughter pict
ure in this post:)
Post a Comment