Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Old Age Disease....

The next few posts will be about me and my little family so I will share another old age disease story with you.
Almost a week ago Gramma developed a rash on her leg that didn't seem to want to get better so I took her to the doctors. It ended up being more of an allergic reaction than just a rash so armed with some more potent medicine for the rash which was on her shin we went home. that night when she was getting ready for bed I caught her washing her toothbrush because she had put the new cream on her toothbrush. Fortunately she caught on, all is well. Right? Wrong! I then found that she had smothered her legs with toothpaste. I couldn't believe it wasn't painful. I would assume it would have irritated the rash immediately. Then again maybe it's not the first time she put some thing on her legs that wasn't supposed to be there, hence the rash.
All I know is that I think I will be hovering outside of Gramma's bathroom a lot more these days. Fun!

No comments: