Danekas Funeral Chapelwe live on the top floor
a pink and blue bathroom
my favorite lighting

Abbi has this extra space she turns on a radio and rides her scooter dances or even rides a bike in she calls it her "sports room" here she is in her Heely's
As you know we move to Colville Washington in August. Where the heck is Colville? It's about 60 miles North of Spokane.(It kinda surprises me how many people know where it is.) We decided to move here for three different reasons. One, we needed to find Jason a new job. Second, we like the town, it's small and very personal and three, the job came with a free place to live.
Honestly, I'm not sure how old the building is but, I know it started out as a bank then, sometime in the 40's, they turned it into a funeral chapel, that is when they added the apartment upstairs. In the 70's the Danekas family moved in and raised their children here. They also gave the apartment a makeover around then and now it stands a shrine to those two eras. When we took the apartment I saw so many things I wanted to do and asked if I could do them, when they found out I wanted to remove the wall paper and paint the place they decide not to let me so I have to mix my stuff with the quirkiness of this place and I even gave it a name "eclectic traditionalism" I hope it works.
1 comment:
Love what you've done with the place! hahaha
Post a Comment