Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Family Day

Happy Valentines Day!


Well Jason had Friday off of work and school was out for Abbi so we made a trip to Spokane. The main idea was to find a new suit for Jason and to look for a white dress for Abbi's baptism in April. We looked in 2 Macy's, 2 JCPennys, 2 different malls, a Burlington Coat factory, Ross, David's Bridal. NO ONE had a dress to fit my daughter (At least one that didn't belong on a 25 year old stripper. Have you seen these styles made for little girls? Gives me the creeps.) Oh well at least I can make one or get one ordered. Anyway, My baby sister lives in Spokane Valley and it made no sense to be that close and not visit them. Abbi got to play with her cousin Charlee and they had fun but time went quickly and it was time to go home. All in all we had a wonderful family day.

Meet Charlee Stroh, Abbi's cousin
Two real goof balls!



1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the card !! Am I getting it in the mail?? Oh please! Please!

I have found and have no less than 3 Valentine's Cards to send you...all of which are hilarious and NONE of which have yet been written or addressed to send you...so be prepared to get Valentine's cards up until Memorial day! HA HA