A Sunny Day
Well what a beautiful day we had. Last night it was snowing, I think it snowed all through the night as well because I woke up and it was still falling until like 11 in the morning. I had been doing my own thing and Abbi was enjoying her day off as well. Later the clouds broke and the sun came out and it was so nice to see. Around 1 I needed to make lunch and went to go ask Abbi what she wanted and this is what I found.
This girl knows when the sun comes out, take FULL advantage. Here she is sun bathing in front of the window in the play room. It looked so comfy I decided to grab a pillow and join her. Lunch can wait, It didn't have to wait long about an hour later the clouds were back. That's February. We'll just take the sun when we can get it.
2 comments:
That's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! I love that she has the magazine, the glasses and all. Thanks for the chuckle!
I just love her little personality. She really is creative :)
Post a Comment