If I can avoid this place I will! But, like most kids, Abbi would go there every day of the week. Fortunately for me, the nearest one is about 7o miles from our house. So, since it was Abbi's birthday Thursday, Jason and I picked up Abbi's best friend and took the girls to Spokane for lunch at Chuck E. Cheese. You know we were 30 miles from home when one of them asked,"Hey where are we going?" When we got there we discovered the entire city had the same idea. but we still got in and had such a great time. Everyone loved playing games, except me, not once could I win a game I totally suck at these things. But that's okay it was still fun and really loud! I'm turning into an old lady, half the time thinking can't we please control the noise level. I know what a party pooper!
1 comment:
That place is CRAZY! We take the kids once or twice a year but that's about all we can handle. It's worth it to see the joy on their faces though!
Post a Comment