Thursday, March 19, 2009

Someplace New

This is the view out my front window. I look out there and think where am I going to walk today. Well there is a place that I have walked by almost every single day and think one day I'll visit there. Not today! I decided that I will go there! so I did and boy was I happy I did . What fun it is to discover a cool place that is literally in your own back yard. Now first of all I should say that I'm talking about the Keller House Museum. It is closed October through April, so all I could do was walk the grounds today. I had the place to myself so I took pictures and let my mind wonder what fun not to have a husband and child pushing me along I could roam for hours and glad I did I found a fiver on the ground that looked like it had been there for months still money though yippee for me!
The Keller House
Rock sculpture garden

Forest Service Lookout


Trappers cabin in back

The picture above shows sings for these buildings

My future Christmas family photo backdrop

Old School Building
I don't think all of these buildings were here originally but they where definitely original. What a fun place I can wait till all the building open in may. I definitely will be going back.

2 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Hmmm...family pictures? I'm seeing some potential there!

Anonymous said...

Looks Amazing, I hope it's open when we come.