Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!



Happy Birthday Hubby!


Born March 22
11 lbs 15oz born 4 weeks early




Born in raised in Bellevue Washington where he lived with his Mom, Dad, and big brother, Fred.


He played football and wrestled in high school






























Served a mission in South Carolina


Came home and met the love of his life (That's me) and got married in the Seattle temple.

Four years later had a daughter Abbigail

3 years after that went back to school and got an Associates degree for funeral sciences

I love this guy he is fun to be with and always makes me laugh. Especially when I'm mad at him.

Had to add a picture of him jeepin' on account that if he could of married that rig, he would have.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby, I hope we will have a chance to meet him soon :)