Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Something to say
It's been weeks since I've noticed anything worth blogging and honestly what I have now is just filler until Abby says something cute or I see something that I need to take a picture of. Really life has been rather normal lately. Last week was Abby's spring break and I wanted to turn that week into spring cleaning week and so I went to town on this place. Since we moved here 8 months ago I hadn't cleaned Abbi's bedroom window and that was 1st on the list. It was so dirty that after i cleaned it the light shown on the walls and the paint was a mess! So Abbi and I painted her room. Now that her room is in tip top shape she actually keeps it clean, go figure. Then the next exciting thing was the kitchen. I pulled the stove and refrigerator away from the wall and found, a pot holder, pampered chef knife, 2 dollars in change, and a silver ring. None of it was mine. Needless to say I felt much better knowing those hidden spots were cleaned up. The rest is nothing special but it took all week to do so I have another 8 months I guess to destroy this place. I hope it doesn't get that bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's more than we did for sping break! With 4 kids home from school for a week, the house was far messier at the end than the beginning.
We're looking forward to coming to visit this weekend. Get ready for my brood!!
I need some of your energy to clean my place up too. Miss you and I can't believe that your "little" girl is all grown up now. What happened? Does this mean I am old now? I have to admit the family was planning a trip to the beach and I couldn't help but remember our two adventures there. One pre-marriage and one post-marraige. We need a girl weekend of fun.
I love listening to the music on your blog! I love reading your blog. Feels like I saw you yesterday!
Post a Comment