
So you can understand what my daughter is saying I'll post below, but I think it's pretty easy to read. Anyway this is what she had up on the door to her play room, and, like bees to honey, I just HAD to see what I wasn't allowed to disturb. I found them in the bath tub "Making soap"
Grown up do not disturb for any reason this is Dannielle and Abbi's time together no checking on us period I mean it
3 comments:
too funny! girls will be girls! glad i saw your comment on Jen's blog! you guys look great! feel free to visit our blog sometime, too! can i add you to our blogroll? love, Carlen
I'm glad they had a good time, I know Charlee did.
Omigosh - if I read that I ABSOLUTELY would be checking on them - that just screams " we are up to no good and don't want to get into trouble! " how funny!!
Post a Comment