Moving
Helping Jason with school work.
Taking care of my 3 year old.
Babysitting a friends baby.
Buying a new (used) car.
5 places I've lived...
Las Vegas, Nevada (Born here 1971-1972)
Phoenix, Arizona (1972-1976)
Renton, Washington(1976-1998)
Gresham, Oregon(2004-2006)
Lewiston, Idaho(2006-2008)
5 Jobs I've had...
Homemaker, mother,& wife
Nintendo production worker
Teacher's aid special ed
Funeral home janitor
Childcare
5 things I would do with 5 million dollars....
Pay tithing (I say with a little cheek)
BUY A HOUSE!!!!!
renovate that house (Cause I'd buy a beat up old house)
Go to Italy
Learn how to make doughnuts and open my own doughnut shop
5 things I want to do in 5 years...
Own a home
lose weight
learn what it's like to be the parent of a teenage girl
Take a family trip to Arizona
pay off over half our debt
5 people I tag..
Jen
Carlen
PaigeCharlene
Denise
2 comments:
That's awesome, I love to see what people are doing, did and what to do with their life. I was tagged by a good friend. I wonder how far this will go.
fun tag! i'll have to do this during the week! when did you live in Gresham? We were there from 1999 until 2002! and then we were in Nevada (but Reno, not LV) and of course we've both lived in Renton!!!
Post a Comment