Did the title make any sense? Well, let me tell the story. Yesterday, Abbi had my camera in her hand and asked me if she could take some pictures of me. Since I force her to let me take pictures of her I thought it would be a good way to level the playing field. Not to mention what could it hurt to get her to get better at taking pictures. (aren't we lucky to be able to take pictures until we get something worth keeping.) I would never hand over my film camera to my 8 year old so she took pic after pic. After a while I asked to see the camera. She had taken over 250 pictures okay you're done. I got to look through(delete) them all and see all the things she thought worth a picture of. Rocks, dirty dishes, art work on the refrigerator, Mom& Dad of course, a couple pictures I liked and she told me, "Ya mom, don't you think I have style in phur-tog-gro-phing?"Of course you do babe.


4 comments:
way to go, Abbi! very artsy photos! i'm so thankful for digital!
How cute, Yes Abbi you do have style in Phur-tog-gro-phing. Good luck with that!
Oh my goodness, this made me smile. I can just hear her saying phu-tog-gro-phing. You've got skills Abbi, keep it up!
I just got this book where the main character gets a camera at Age 8 and learns how cool it is to take pics and eventually becomes a wedding photographer because she got this really cool shot of a butterfly on a flower when she started taking pics...so...you could have a budding Phu-Tog-gro-fur in the family!!! Keep up the good work Abbi!
Ha ha - my word verification today is HOLY MASH - I am going to start using that as my *Swear* word
Post a Comment