Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Day!

Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day! yadda, yadda
Because we live on the second floor the tree tops are right in our windows. Since spring is busy "springing" right now it make the views we have unbeatable!

Tomorrow is Saturday, and Jason has the day off, a rarity in this house. So, we plan on making the most of it and get out all day. That means I have so much to do before tomorrow. Problem is.. I want to get out of this house!
Hang it all I'll do my chores when it's dark out I'm out of here!

2 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

I love it!!! I agree, hang it...get out and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Great, I don't know if you still plan on coming this way but I have a baby shower at 12pm. So whatever you do enjoy your family time!! Lots of Love:)