Thursday, May 7, 2009

More 5's for Jen


Five things to celebrate this month
1-Nephew Ethan's Birthday(Happy birthday little man)
2-That I've lost 5 pounds
3-Mothers Day
4-Brother Alan's birthday(Happy Birthday Bro!)
5-Memorial Day

Five things I am looking forward to
1-Memorial Day
2-Summer Vacation
3-Fun summer activities with Abbi (this time we will try and make rock candy)
4-camping this summer - hopefully with Jen and family :D
5-spending time with the young women at girls camp

Five favorite things to do on a lazy summer day
1-read outside
2-lay in the sunshine
3-art projects
4-have a picnic
5-walk around town

Five things I *have* to do but wish I didn't
1-pay bills
2-clean toilets
3-dust my house a NEVER ending battle!
4-climbing stairs
5-visit the dentist

Five things I *LOVE* to do but don't get enough time (or money) for
1-taking a undisturbed bath
2-sewing
3-antique and junk store shopping
4-hanging out with my friends
5-vacation with my husband

What 5 things would I buy with $20

1-salt water taffy
2-beads
3-fabric
4-Chinese food
5-cards

What 5 things I've seen people do that I think should mandatorily get them in big trouble
1-jaywalking on a busy street with a baby in a stroller ( or with any child)
2-wearing short shorts and going bra-less when you weigh over 200lbs. (EEEW NO!!!)
3-speeding on the straight ways and going under the speed when your in a no passing zone
4-Taking you ever loving time when there are 3 people behind you waiting to use the ATM
5-pushing your teenage friend into the road towards oncoming traffic

5 of my the very BEST friends I've ever had

1-Jason
2-Jen
3-Denise
4-Mardi
5-Stephanie

5 websites I love to visit
1-Bargainjargon.com
2-all of my friends and family blogs
3-www.sexypeople-blog.com
4-www.museumofbadart.org
5-video.google.com/mst3k

5 names of things that use the #5

1-5 finger discount
2-workin 9 to 5
3-Interstate 5
4-Maroon 5
5-Cinco De Mayo ( 5th of May )

5 reasons I took your blog and wrote in my own answers

1-because you wanted me to
2-because you want to read it
3-because you know I REALLY wanted to
4-because Jen REALLY wants to read it
5-because I am a really REALLY good friend and cuz you wanted me to and because Jen is my friend too!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love it!! I'd have to agree with the short shorts and braless thing for large wide people! ha ha - I laughed out loud at that - guess one of mine could've been TACKY fashion choices!!! Thanks for th epost George!