Saturday, May 30, 2009

where have I been! (for Jen)



Okay yes it seems like I have not been busy but that is because I had lost my blogging touch. Really I have a life. I promise! After the rally at the park, Abbi and I spent the weekend at a friends house because they just had baby number 5 so we went to help, needless to say she was one of those people that go into labor around 6 p.m., head to the hospital around 8, deliver at 10, then came home about 1 the next afternoon! Annoying, but it was fun being able to help out make dinner clean and do my best to let her sleep and enjoy her newest baby. Then the next thing to happen was a hiking trip with the Young women which I totally loved but it kicked my rear end and boy was I sore. then I got a really bad cold which ruined Memorial Day, Not that we could go anywhere, Jason was in charge of answering the phones for work. Then I broke my bed (which I'm not going to talk about, because yes, that's what happened) So I have been taking care of that. And Now Jason just came home from work coughing and aching so that of course will take another weekend. Poor boy! So now, Jen I'm all caught up.

3 comments:

Jen said...

do I wanna know HOW the bed got broken??? ha ha

my word today is "Stile"

carlen said...

funny girl! hope you (and your bed) are totally recovered and enjoying this heat wave! i can't believe JEN dared to ask that question! that's the sign of a true friend!

Jen said...

But Carlen - I'm sure you were wondering too - however - knowing Georgia - she put in just enough to tease and really probably broke it while moving furniture around re-arranging or lifting it up to sweep underneath or something not quite so exciting as she's led us to believe!! Right Georgia?? Georgia?? Georgia....right??

By the way - you are slacking -please blog soon!! Can't wait to see you in Joo-Lie!!