Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Day of School



Well, it's the end of day one! I wasn't sure I would make it. I have openly proclaimed that I suffer from only child separation disorder, (totally made that up) but it's happened every year since kindergarten. I cry as walk away childless. Oh well, tomorrow will be great because then I will be ready to use all that time to myself.



Abbi got off the bus smiling from ear to ear she was so excited to tell me that she had some old friends in her class and that her teacher was super cool. Guess that makes sense because Abbi had candy in her pocket the teacher had given her.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wohoo Candy! What's not to like????

Abbi totally looks like Jason in that picture with her hair pulled back - normally when I look at her all I see is YOU - but HERE - I can totally see her dad! Weird!

Bradley starts school tomorrow with his first MAN teacher. Should be exciting!