38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 ....only 2 more years to go until 40!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND! I have your birthday card...procrastinated buying it - bought it ON your birthday - was gonna mail today so you'd get it in time for mine...but forgot stamps! ARGH! - I'm just putting in my bag and packing it with me! You'll just have to get it HAND DELIVERED!! YAhoo!! See you soon!! Hope your birthday was FANTASTIC!
4 comments:
Great post Goergia! Happy Birthday to you my dear, thanks for sharing the great pics!
38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38 38
....only 2 more years to go until 40!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!
I have your birthday card...procrastinated buying it - bought it ON your birthday - was gonna mail today so you'd get it in time for mine...but forgot stamps! ARGH! - I'm just putting in my bag and packing it with me! You'll just have to get it HAND DELIVERED!! YAhoo!! See you soon!! Hope your birthday was FANTASTIC!
Happy Belated birthday!!!!
I lost your email address :( Send me an email to monkeypenguin@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list :)
Happy Birthday you old lady!!!jk
Post a Comment