Monday, September 7, 2009

It's Been a Year!

Wow! I can't believe a whole year has gone by! It's been a year since I've started this blog and just a little longer since we moved into this here town. It will be very interesting to see if the goals I've set for this next year come true and which ones will fall by the wayside. I make that comment because I was sure that I would not have anything worth blogging about over the past year and yet here I am still plugging away!




Today we went out jeepin'. Oh joy! well it kept Jason happy and it was a short run which made me happy so all is well and good thing we came home too because the storm on thee hill was nasty and I was glad to watch it from our front window.

5 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Uhhh...georgeous picture of you and Abbi!

Jen said...

Wowzers! A whole year huh?

Did you cut Abbi's hair???? It looks short here - and I like the pic of the two of you...very loving mommy and daughter pic! :)

Georgia said...

yup that's the haircut she wanted for school.

carlen said...

such a beautiful pic of you and Abbi and the sky is amazing! i'm so happy you blog! even when i fall behind on blogging, one of my fav things to do is to catch up on all my blogging friends' posts!

Jen said...

So....is it going to be a year before you Blog again?? ( yeah yeah, I know, I need to update mine too! ) *sigh*