Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow,Let it Snow!

Well the storm did come. Nothing huge, it HAS been snowing since Monday night, yet there is only 6 inches accumulated here. This year I decided I would actually buy a pair of snow boots for me and I was happy to use them yesterday. We went to the church last night for tithing settlement and since we don't have a back yard we stuck around to play in the snow there.
It is now 6:30 in the morning and I need to go get Abbi up for school. The plow trucks have been racing by clearing the roads starting at 5:45 this morning and woke me up so here I am getting my blog on.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We only got a couple of inches and now it's raining, no fun. Looks great-wishing we had a few more inches and more cold.

Jen said...

six inches here would be no school and everything shut down! Enjoy playing in the cold stuff!!