Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

The news got out. I HAD played the flute. The ward Christmas party had a small rag taggled band playing Christmas songs for "entertainment?!?" Anyway it got out that I knew how, so they asked me. WELLLL, I haven't played in over 5 years. I haven't even owned a flute in 5 years to play, so when they said "oh, we have one for you" I thought what the heck have I gotten myself into? Anyway I practiced and it did come back to me although I was still very rusty. Fortunately for me I was the only flute player up there and could not be heard over the horns right behind me thank you for small miracles!


And what ward party would be complete without the primary choir all decked out with gold garland halos.

1 comment:

Karina Rigtrup said...

I'm sure you rocked that flute!