Last Thursday, my mother called and told me that she and my father would be visiting my sister over the weekend in Spokane and asked if we could come down for a visit while they were in town. Well, sure, so Abbi and I packed a few things and left early Saturday morning. It was a good weekend and we enjoyed eating and playing games most of the weekend but I would have to say the highlight of the weekend was the trip to the thrift store. Whenever we can, my sister and I go to the Value Village to look for great treasures, it was just unfortunate that we were both broke because I found so many things I would have loved to clutter my house with.
1 comment:
I love good deals! Thrift stores are the best for finding treasures.
Your Abbi is looking so grown up. Are we getting old?
Post a Comment