New Years Eve was a simple event for us this year. Our ward has not been very big on activities in the past so now all of a sudden it feels like they are planning new things left and right. Anyway, they invited families to come to the church and play games and have treats until midnight then we would bring in the new year with some breakfast. Sounded good to me so that's what we did. A couple of kids Abbi's age were there and so they had complete run of the church although they spent most of their time dancing to music in the gym or playing the Wii in they nursery. Jason and I played Sorry and Apples to Apples until midnight with other couples in the ward. After that we ate breakfast and they really made a spread, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, bacon,eggs, sausage, potatoes. I had a good time. so much so that I forgot to get pictures of the night. Here are the two that I did take after the party was over and done with.

2 comments:
looks like fun!! I love the new blog header!! Totally cool and that picture of you guys is GREAT! I love it in Black and White just as much as I like it in color!! Miss ya!! Happy New year!
I'm finally catching up with people. So good so see what you've been up to. Hope al is well. :)
Post a Comment