
Well, Jason and I have been married for over 13 years and we have been sleeping on the same mattress since we were first married and it's been killing us. NOT that we wanted to, it's just that I don't like putting things on credit, neither does Jason. So we waited until one day when we could afford a new one. That day was yesterday! Hurray!! So today, when the mattress came to our house and I got it on my bed frame, it was higher than I thought it would be. I'm used to being close to the ground. This bed is up there. I have no idea how to get into the thing gracefully. It's up to my bellybutton.
Yes, those are my feet hanging 8 inches off the ground while sitting on the edge of the bed, I had Jason measure the distance.
2 comments:
LOL, are those your feet then? I thought they were Abbi's...
I can't wait to get home to check out the picture! I hate not being able to see blog pics from work! But YAY!!! Congrats on the new bed! Isn't it a great feeling to to get to replace something totally because you need to, knowing you scrimped and saved for it. Makes it so much more worth it!!!
Post a Comment