Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's Gonna Be a Good Day!

See a penny pick it up. All day long you'll have good luck!




I have never had a problem with stopping and scooping up a penny I see on the road. So, today, when Jason and I were watching from our window as Abbi headed off to school, I looked down at the street just below, and on the ground were a whole lot a pennies.



Jason said well go get them and I said on my way. I don't think he was positive that they were pennies so when he saw me in the street picking them up he came down to help me. There were $2.50 in pennies in the street.



Someone's pocket change is now my my penny jar filler. I like pennies. They may not be much by themselves but they sure make an impact when they get together. Big enough anyway to get me in the middle of street at a pretty busy intersection to collect them. But I do have to say that I was glad that the bus that picked up the high school kids had already gone by so I was glad of that and hey, that means my good luck is already working!

No comments: