Friday, March 5, 2010

I Must Learn Not to Blink!

How can It be that another year has gone by? It's time to say Happy Birthday to this young lady. Every year her birthday slips up on me and I don't know how it happens. I do know that I LOVE spending every moment I can with her and I am a hog about it. My right as her mother, and she doesn't get upset about it so of course I take full advantage of it. But who wouldn't want to spend time with THE sweetest, the Most loving, and Kookiest kid on the Earth?
Happy Birthday Abbi! I love you!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too. Happy b-day we need to come see your fam. we have her gift from Mom and Dad.

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Abbi!

Jen said...

Sweet, Fun and Kooky...Just like her Momma! :)

Happy Birthday Abbi!