Friday, March 26, 2010

... Hi, My Name is Georgia... And I am a Potteraholic

I just saw a small vague trailer for the Deathly Hallows on TV this morning and I have to admit I love the books and enjoy the movies just as well. I also do my best to play it down in front of other people, but when I stop talking to watch a commercial it is totally evident that I am addicted. At least I do not hold it up to "idol standards" i mean I still love a good potter joke. for instance love the potter puppet pals. I dare you not to sing along!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Once again I hate hate HATE not being able to see what you've linked to at work - because now I have to remember to log on at home so I can see this and get my promised laugh for the day!!

Jen said...

SO - I finally got to watch these - the puppet pals was cute - but WHY isn't Dumbeldore wearing a cloak? He's nekkid!