It first started with cupcakes for school which she lovingly decorated. Then I brought them in at 9 in the morning and a good thing too. All the kids knew there were cupcakes for her birthday and none of them wanted to stay on track, so it was easier just to get them out of the way.



Next we had dinner at home and enjoyed cake and ice cream, all the while trying to convince her that we didn't buy her any presents.
The next day, as a family we went to Spokane. We saw Alice In Wonderland. Which we all really liked. Then had lunch at Chuck E Cheese. I keep hoping that we'll out grow that place, how ever it is a place where a kid can be a kid. (I'm thinking of Jason here)



The next day our cousins came for dinner and some fun. It was a good weekend for us all.

No comments:
Post a Comment