I went to Time Out for Women in Spokane this last weekend. First let me state that I have a hard time with the idea of spending money to be spiritually uplifted when I can go to church on a weekly basis for free, but I did really enjoy myself. Not because I went with 3 super cool friends, but because I got to listen to a young women who grew up in war torn Sierra Leone, and the trials and blessings she had to share with us. Truly a remarkable woman! Also, Jenny Oaks Baker, a violin soloist who truly is a great artist, with some very beautiful hair! Wow!


Mariama Kallon

Also I am a big bag-o-holic, and I think I have more bags than I do shoes( not pairs, shoes)and this one I am delighted to add to my collection.

Have you ever gone? If not try to get a chance, at least once. I just might have to do it again when it comes to Seattle next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment