Last Friday we left for Bellevue Washington at about 8:30 p.m. It was a six and a half hour trip we were excited to take to see
cousin B. be baptized. We arrived at about 3 in the morning and Jason and I were both in that silly slap happy stage of the night and couldn't stop giggling. I love when I get to see my husband act goofy. On top of that he has a sinus infection and has been pretty loopy anyway. But most of our stay he was asleep on his parents couch.

This is one of Abbi's Cousins. Most importantly she's the one that was baptized on Saturday.She and Abbi were inseparable during our stay.

This is the other cousin , who I got to play a stimulating game of Kings On The Corner and Pig Pile. She had me in stitches. She's so funny! (Hey I've got ice cream!) Sorry inside joke.

Sunday afternoon before we left for home, we stopped at great grandma's to visit, of course the girls continued to play together and the adults visited, which was nice but it had finally stopped raining and I wanted to play in the back yard with the girls. Here is the caterpillar and the home they made for it.

They are spying at cars as they drive by.
I think?!?
2 comments:
You can tell those girls are related! Fun Fun
WAIT! WHAT??!??!?? You were HERE??!!??? And I didn't even SEE you?? Oh Man!! You're on my list now Chica! Danged Extended family of yours - I blame them for your not having time for me! Shoot. Oh well.....Only 10 weeks until I see you for myself - I 'spose I'll forgive you by then :) Love ya!!!!!
PS: My word today is fignme fig-n-me weird!
Post a Comment