Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day Parade

This year we were invited to share Thanksgiving dinner with friends here in town. We were so happy to be going and almost couldn't wait to go, but, we were patient and waited. Finally, it was time and what do you know, on our way we were stopped by a turkey parade. I don't mean cute kids in costumes on floats. I mean turkeys in the road. One after another they kept coming out of hiding to flaunt that they were not going to be on our Thanksgiving menu. Good luck to those birds I truly enjoyed that Turkey Day Parade.



Here, Abbi and her friend are decorating gingerbread houses and having a marvelous time at it too. My mom started a tradition of having some sort of craft on Thanksgiving to keep people busy. I love it and can't imagine Thanksgiving without one. I know Abbi's friend loved it.

No comments: