Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



Here it is 2009. December was an amazing month. I think it all has to do with experiencing a white winter. I've never been in a place where it snowed every day. Not that it didn't stop every once in a while, but I haven't seen a clear blue sky in December until New Years Eve. I had to go out and see the world around me. I loved the gleaming white, give you a headache, so bright you squint with sunglasses on, scenery. Then, I noticed our poor Jeep. The battery has been dead for about a month and we haven't changed the plates on it and really we haven't needed a second vehicle in quite a while, so it has sat for a long time. Crazy right ? It's the ultimate 4x for this weather. Anyway, the sun was out and I got the snow cleared off of it and got Jason to get it running so he could take us out in the jeep for a snow ride. It's new years day, and it's snowing again so we're off to go play in the snow.

No comments: