Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Husband Tag!



What's your husbands name? Jason Franklin
How long have you been married? 12 1/2 years
How long did you date?1 month (engaged 5 Months)
How old is he? 34
Who eats more sweets?
It's a tie. Unless you count soda pop then it's definitely him
Who is a better singer? Me
Who is smarter? Hmmmm, it depends on the subject (Jen answered this one but same goes for our house)
Who does the laundry? ME
Who pays the bills? Jason (2+2=10 in my head)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When I go in the room and look at the bed, he'd be on the right. If I 'm laying down on the bed, I do.
Who mows the lawn? There is no grass here in our little piece of the concrete jungle. Plus what grass there is in this city has been covered with snow since Thanksgiving.
Who cooks dinner? Me, except on Wednesdays(that's Y.M. activity night and Abbi and Jason go out.
Who drives? He does the driving
Who is the first to say they are wrong? It's ALWAYS him!!!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but but I had to tell him to do it.
Who asked who out first? He did.
Who wears the pants? It's a pretty equal fit!
I tag: Karina

1 comment:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Alright, I just finished mine! That was fun. We hear so much about the woman behind the blogs, it's fun to hear about the hubbies as well.