

What's a town to do with all of that snow it plows off the roads and parking lots? Why take it to the fair grounds and build stuff with it! The city of Colville has been creating a sort of Winterfest every year with their piles of snow. They build sled ramps, forts, gigantic hills of snow for climbing,and a snow maze. Then invite the town out for some fun. They also had free horse drawn sleigh rides, cocoa and hot dogs. What a fun day!


5 comments:
Wow, that's really cool! My kids would LOVE that. There really are some great perks to living in a small town.
Sounds totally fun!!! Cute pics of Abbi!
Hey cuz!!!!! I found your blog on Martin and Nancy's. Abbi is absolutely adorable! I loved looking at all your snow pic's, but after looking at all that snow I think I am thankful to live in Arizona :)
Love ya,
Charlene
Looks like you guys are having your share f snow up there! I loved the pictures. How fun to have the fair grounds turn into a winter wonderland full of activities for the kids. My kids would LOVE that! :)
Post a Comment