
Wow what a fun day!
Now the kids are out of school it was the first time to get together and have a play day at the beach. Abbi and I went with a couple of families from our ward to the river to play. One mom said "oh it's freezing, the kids wont swim much". Ya, my child I know better. She spent all her time in the water. We were there 7 hours.
Now the kids are out of school it was the first time to get together and have a play day at the beach. Abbi and I went with a couple of families from our ward to the river to play. One mom said "oh it's freezing, the kids wont swim much". Ya, my child I know better. She spent all her time in the water. We were there 7 hours.




Can you believe the night before we had one wicked summer storm right over us. The thunder was so loud it knocked the power out 3 time here in town and the lightning show was beautiful (lightning rods everywhere made for a good show oh I got some video, I should download it!)
1 comment:
what a picture of the lightening! you should upload the video. yah, this is crazy weather!
Post a Comment