
November 3, Monday he was born. That afternoon, after school Abbi and I headed to Spokane to spend time with my parents and of course to see the new baby. My parents have been staying at my sisters house taking care of Charlee, Bryce's big sister. I found out when I got there that we missed out on seeing my brother Alan and his family. They made a spontaneous trip to come and see the baby earlier in the day. They came from Puyallup Washington, but had to head back home to get back to real life after seeing the baby. By the way, I also have to give all the credit of the beautiful black and white picture of Bryce to my Sister-in-Law, Karina, she is a great photographer.
Abbi and I had a wonderful visit with our family in Spokane, just wish we could of stayed a little longer, at least we are close enough to go back again and again when the need to hold a baby comes around.

2 comments:
He is adorable!!! Give Amanda my congrats!!
I'm sorry we missed you guys. We were hoping to get to see you and Abbie. He was a cutie wasn't he! I needed a newborn baby fix and he did the trick.
Post a Comment