Tuesday, October 28, 2008

family night


Now that Abbi is getting older, playing board games on family night is getting more fun, granted I always liked watching her get all excited over a game of Candy Land, but it never took much thought. Now we've moved on to Operation and Sorry and Uno. Sometimes it seems like such a task to say, look we're not gonna waste our night on old "Lost" reruns before we notice it's time for homework and then Abbi's bed time, yet at the same time when the T.V.'s turned off we have so much fun, and I am so thankful that the Prophet has asked us to set Monday night aside for family home evening, it truly makes it easier to let Abbi grow as fast as she does.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I was just thinking LAST NIGHT - that we really need to get back into having some kind of FHE - board game night would be great! Thanks for the kick in the behind to get me in gear!