Okay this was bound to happen once I started this site, however I only follow 2 sites, the one that tagged me, Jen!! and my sister-in-law, Karina who has been tagged like 4 times in the last 3 months so I 'm gonna break the chain and just share the stuff about me.1. I have a new favorite song that has become a kind of personal anthem, it's called "My Man's a Mortician" I just found it so funny that it was out there and it just so happens to be true.
2. I have a real fear of using the phone, It's not like I think it's going to bite me or anything like that, it's more a fear of dialing the wrong number. That being said I am a grown adult and will use it if I have to , but if I can get away without it I will.
3. I can really "geek out" about the things I like, such as ghost stories, Halloween costumes (Making them), and the reality show PROJECT RUNWAY.
4. I have the gonads to admit I peed my pants as an adult once after drinking a bottle of water and then riding a roller coaster. I will NEVER ride one again!!! Luckily it was dark, and I had a coat to hide it till I got to the bathroom.
5. I have always wanted to be a better baker and wish I could take a pastry class. Someday I will if one pops up here in Colville I will be the first to sign up.
6. I have a goal to learn how to crochet, and I thought I could learn from a book, I'm not doing well, I've torn what is supposed to be a blanket apart twice now.
7. I have a daughter that is turning 8 in just a few months and I'm kind of sad because that was pretty far down on the list of life's earmarks i.e. walk, talk, ride a bike, start school,etc. Having my child be baptized soon is so amazing. She is such a special spirit and I am lucky to have her. During the many years we worked towards having a child, thinking of baby names was how I kept my spirits up. None of the names I liked felt like the name I would be positive to keep, then one day as I was reading my Grandma June's Journal, she had written a story about her Grandmother Abigail, and at that moment I knew I had "the" baby girl name. 2 months later I was pregnant soon after I discovered I was having a girl good thing too because I never found that "The" boy name.
1 comment:
I liked all of yours - but especially #4!! This is what I love about you! The fact that you actually said you have "Gonads" cracked me up! But then - you know me....body humor is funny - it's a good thing I have two boys and no girls!
Post a Comment