
On the day before Halloween, that's the time I like to carve pumpkins toast the seeds and decorate sugar cookies while watching Ghost Busters. This year I had to cut it down to just carving pumpkins because later we would be off to our ward party. I wanted to make a mummy pumpkin. I used a mummy face painting kit that I found in the costume section, Abbi wanted a mouse so we used the bottom as a nose and the stem is it's tail. thanks to Abbi for all the funny faces she did for me to copy on my pumpkin.At our ward party the youth had set up different games for the kids to play. Then later they set up a trick-or- treat hallway for them. Granted the ward is small and there aren't many kids but also because of it, they sure could afford to get the kids some great treats, I was jealous, this time of year always makes it hard for me to keep my mitts off her candy.






No comments:
Post a Comment