Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Picking






Well Time to find the pumpkin we plan on carving up this year. Yesterday was the perfect day to do it too. It's windy and raining today. So after I brushed Abbi's hair (which is always a mess after school,) and made her put on a pair of jeans, ( something she has in common with her father, if she can get away with a pair of shorts, she will,) we left for the pumpkin patch. The place was small, but I forget that I grew up in the Seattle area (everyone here says I grew up on the coast. HA!!!) things are bound to be smaller when the town I live in now boasts a population of 5,000. At least we found one we liked, then when I saw the sign that the large pumpkins were 2 dollars each, I picked out 4 more then Jason reminded me I would be the one carving them all so we only brought home 2.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ugh! Squishy pumpkin guts!! Hope you enjoy scooping & mucking!! Abbi looks cute in her shawl!!