Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cards

I am thrilled out of my gourd! I just finished my Christmas cards and they are going out today! It's such a relief to get those out of my hair, now, I just hope I remembered everyone. We had 6-8 inches fall on Friday and I knew I wanted a family picture out in it for our card. This was taken in the city park on Saturday and boy was it cold, but not as cold as standing at the bus stop this morning with Abbi, it was -7 out there at 7 in the morning. Jason went with us to the bus stop and he was wearing glasses, well, they fogged up then that froze, he couldn't see out of them.

2 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Great picture! Ouch -7, that hurts. I thought it was cold this morning when it was 20 but that toasy warm compared to you guys!

Georgia said...

Someone at Jason's work told him that it was actually -14. I don't know, all I really know is that I don't think I've every really experienced that kind of cold before.