I just thought of another tradition I keep in our house! Every year we watch our first Christmas movie as we are decorating our house for the Holidays. Every year it is the same movie. Can you guess which one it is? That's right "A Christmas Story". It's my favorite and I never miss it. The picture above isn't great but it serves the purpose. Last year at a family Christmas dinner, we played a gift exchange game and Jason got this candle holder. We thought is was awesome! So, in tribute to the movie we keep it in our front window, and yes there is ice on our windows. Don't worry there are storm windows up and the cold doesn't come through, we're cozy.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Tradition!
I just thought of another tradition I keep in our house! Every year we watch our first Christmas movie as we are decorating our house for the Holidays. Every year it is the same movie. Can you guess which one it is? That's right "A Christmas Story". It's my favorite and I never miss it. The picture above isn't great but it serves the purpose. Last year at a family Christmas dinner, we played a gift exchange game and Jason got this candle holder. We thought is was awesome! So, in tribute to the movie we keep it in our front window, and yes there is ice on our windows. Don't worry there are storm windows up and the cold doesn't come through, we're cozy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Electric Sex gleaming in the window! Nice! Mom and dad quit decorating a tree and now they decorate the Leg Lamp AS their Xmas tree each year! Tacky! Tacky! Tacky!!
Post a Comment